Lifting Equipment Ltd supply a range of shackles. If they are load rated or a simple commercial type they come with a choice of finish or pin arrangements, all to suit your application. With working load limits from 0.33 tonnes up to 1500 tonnes, there is a shackle for every load.
Our products come as Dee Shackles or Bow Shackles and the range consists of the following products:
- Large Dee Shackles – Screw AN Type
- Small Dee Shackles – Screw Pin Type
- Large Bow Shackle – Screw Pin Type
- Small Bow Shackle – Screw Pin Type
- Alloy Dee Shackles – Screw Pin Type
- Alloy Bow Shackles – Screw Pin Type
- Bow Shackles – Screw Pin
- Dee Shackles – Screw Pin
- Stainless Steel ‘D’ Type Shackles
- Stainless Steel Bow Shackles
- Stainless Steel Dee Shackles
- Piling Long Dee Shackles
When using shackles there are a few simple rules that you should observe to keep you safe. If in doubt, check. Always make sure that your shackles are safe to use and if lifting are always tested and certified.
Maintain your shackles, inspect them regularly looking out for things like: bent or distorted bodies or pins, excessive corrosion, cracks or gouges. Make sure that you use the right shackle for the job, ensure its safe working load is sufficient for the lift. The pin should be fully tight and if part of a permanent fixture should be nut and bolt type.